*The Chobani Giveaway is officially closed – please scroll to the bottom of the page to see the winner!*
I also like to use Chobani yogurt in some of my bread recipes, as a sub for mayo in egg salad, and even a replacement for sour cream in Mexican dishes. I have also been known to enjoy some “Fro Cho” with chocolate chips from time to time.
And since the folks at Chobani are so generous and awesome, in addition to sending me some yogurt, they want to give some away to one lucky reader as well! Free Chobani? It doesn’t get much better than that.
1. Leave a comment on this post on your favorite way to enjoy Chobani.
For additional entries, leave one comment for each action you take below:
1. Like Sweet Potato Bites on Facebook
2. Follow Sweet Potato Bites on Pinterest
3. Follow Sweet Potato Bites on Instagram
4. Follow Sweet Potato Bites on Twitter
The Chobani Giveaway ends on Friday, April 12th at 12pm PT. Giveaway open to U.S. Residents only.
And the Chobani Winner is…
Rachel has been notified that she is the winner! Thanks to everyone who entered!