Bulu Box is a monthly subscription service specializing in new vitamins, supplements, and other healthy products on the market. You get sent some samples along with special discounts and coupons, and each month you’ll receive different stuff. As an added bonus, you can write a review of your box and it’s contents for rewards points, which can be applied to purchasing a full size product of your choice. Pretty cool huh?
- Quest Protein Powder – admittedly, I’m not a huge fan of the bars but the protein powder was great in a smoothie. Plus, peanut butter flavor is always a win in my book.
- MovIt Energy Gummies – I normally use Honey Stinger chews on my long runs, but these were a nice way to change it up.
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream – I got this box just after getting bit by a few mosquitoes so this cream arrived at just the right time!
- Mediterra Bar – I hadn’t tried a savory bar before, and I really liked it! It was sundried tomato and basil and made the perfect afternoon snack.
- Yerba Prima Fiber – This was my least favorite of the box. Fiber supplements just aren’t my thing.
Now the fun stuff. For a short time only, get 50% off a 3-month subscription to Bulu Box with code SWEATPINK. That’s only $15 for 3 months, which I consider to be a steal!
As a Sweat Pink ambassador I was given a free Bulu Box in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.